Automatic garage doors are one of the most popular options for garage doors now in the Doncaster area, with our team of experts providing residents and commercial property owners with them for years.
The rise in their popularity is down to their sound reviews, excellent operational features and security compared to that of manual garage doors. So, what are the pros and cons of automatic garage doors, and should you think about investing in one?
- They are easy to operate using a remote control
- Beneficial for those who struggle lifting heavy objects
- They have a manual override option
- All are installed with a sensor for health and safety purposes to ensure they don’t fall on anyone or anything underneath
- They come in a range of sizes, colours and materials
- They offer sound insulation
- Highly secure
- Automatic garage doors can be expensive
- They take much longer to install and need to be fit by professionals like the ABi Garage Door Doncaster team
- They need regular maintenance to ensure they work properly and safely
- Sensors need to be cleaned
At ABi Garage Doors Ltd, our highly regarded team have been installing and repairing both automatic and manual garage doors for many years. We have one of the best reputations in the area for garage door services, and will always respond to your requests as soon as possible, even offering emergency services to those need garage door fixes quickly- that is because we understand how stressful it can be when your garage door breaks.
For more information on our garage doors, both automatic and manual, please contact the Doncaster team on 01302 511372 today.